Inmarsat iSatHub Airtime Contracts
Ashbury SatCom’s subscriptions for Inmarsat iSatHub terminals, with a minimum duration of 6 months.
Inmarsat iSatHub Airtime Contracts
Our Inmarsat iSatHub service subscriptions can be used with any Inmarsat iSatHub terminal, and each comes with a predefined allowance for internet usages (megabytes) and voice calls (minutes), with out of bundle usage fees applicable to any additional usage.
Note that you need a SIM card from Ashbury SatCom for your iSatHub in order to be able to use this subscription, and you can find it from the relevant section in our web shop. If you’re ready to sign up, just add your iSatHub service subscription to your cart and goto checkout, and we’ll carry on billing your card for your monthly service and any out of bundle usage from there on.
Ashbury SatCom offers 6 different subscriptions for iSatHub and the minimum contract duration is 6 months. ***Please note that you cannot buy subscriptions with your iSatHub hardware – they must be bought in separate transactions.
Inmarsat iSatHUB Out of Bundle Charges
10MB iSatHub Subscription
- IP Data usage is charged at a rate of $3.50 per Megabyte
- Voice calls to any landline or mobile phone worldwide are $0.65 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.50 each.
25MB iSatHub Subscription
- IP Data usage is charged at a rate of $3.40 per Megabyte
- Voice calls to any landline or mobile phones worldwide are $0.55 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.45 each.
50MB iSatHub Subscription
- IP Data usage is charged at a rate of $3.30 per Megabyte
- Voice calls to any landline or mobile phones worldwide are $0.45 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.40 each.
100MB iSatHub Subscription
- IP Data usage is charged at a rate of $3.20 per Megabyte
- Voice calls to any landline or mobile phones worldwide are $0.35 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.35 each.
***All rates above are quoted excluding VAT.
Inmarsat iSatHUB Subscription Billing Terms
- The minimum contract duration is 6 months.
- Our Inmarsat iSatHUB subscription billing runs are synchronized to the 25th of every month, which means payment will be taken from your bank card on the 25th of every month.
- When you sign up you will pay a portion of the subscription fee for the first month, which is calculated from the date you sign up until the next billing run.
- After the initial subscription period, subscriptions can easily be canceled from within the My Account section on our website.
- Subscriptions that are terminated prior to the end of the minimum contract term shall incur early termination charges equivalent to the rest of the term.
- While subscription fees are prorated in the month of activation, in the month of deactivation a full month’s subscription fee is payable.
- Unless canceled your subscription will automatically continue on a month to month basis after the initial minimum subscription period, until canceled.
Inmarsat iSatHUB Subscription Payment Terms
- You agree to make sure there is sufficient funds in your bank card for the subscription and usage fees that we will bill to it during the life of your subscription.
- Should a subscription payment fail for whatever reason you agree that we may suspend your service with immediate effect, and that you’ll be liable for any outstanding charges on your account.
- We reserve the right to monitor your usage and charge your card at any time of the month for any high usage we see, and failed payments for high usage may result in service suspension.
- If you’re worried about service continuity in case of failed payments, you can leave up to 3 different bank cards in the payment methods section under my-account on our website.
- Our subscription prices are subject to $US exchange rates and therefore your actual monthly charge may be adjusted from time to time.
Next, take a look at our Inmarsat BGAN Airtime Contracts.