Inmarsat iSatPhone Airtime Contracts
/ month and a $15.00 sign-up fee
Monthly service subscriptions for all Inmarsat iSatPhone satellite phones.
Inmarsat iSatPhone Airtime Contracts
These are subscriptions for any handheld Inmarsat phone including the iSatPhone Pro and iSatPhone 2. We offer 10, 30, and 60 minute versions of our Inmarsat iSatPhone monthly service subscriptions, with out of bundle charges applicable as detailed elsewhere on this page. The minutes included in our Inmarsat iSatPhone subscriptions can be used to make either voice or data calls, since these call are billed exactly the same on handheld Inmarsat satellite phones.
Note that you need a SIM card from Ashbury SatCom in order to be able to use our iSatPhone service subscriptions, and you can find it from the relevant section in our web shop. If you’re a new customer you just add your iSatPhone subscription to your cart and goto checkout, and we’ll carry on billing your card for your monthly service and any out of bundle usage from there on. Should you be an existing Inmarsat iSatPhone subscriber and you wish to switch from prepaid to pay monthly you can simply buy this subscription and we will do the migration for you.
***Note that you cannot buy subscriptions with hardware – they must be bought in separate transactions.
Inmarsat iSatPhone Out of Bundle Charges
10 Minute iSatPhone Subscription
- iSatPhone voice calls to any landline or mobile phone worldwide – $1.00 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.50 each.
30 Minute iSatPhone Subscription
- iSatPhone voice calls to any landline or mobile phone worldwide – $0.90 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.40 each.
60 Minute iSatPhone Subscription
- iSatPhone voice calls to any landline or mobile phone worldwide – $0.80 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at $0.30 each.
***All rates above are quoted excluding VAT.
Inmarsat iSatPhone Subscription Billing Terms
- Our Inmarsat iSatPhone subscription billing runs are synchronized to the 25th of every month, which means payment will be taken from your bank card on the 25th of every month.
- When you sign up you will pay a portion of the subscription fee for the first month, which is calculated from the date you sign up until the next billing run.
- The minimum contract duration is 1 calendar month on the 10 minute subscription, meaning from the 1st day of one month to the last day of the same month.
- The minimum contract duration is 12 calendar months on the 30 and 60 minute subscriptions, meaning from the 1st day of the month in which you sign up to the last day of the preceding month the following year.
- After the initial subscription period, subscriptions can easily be canceled from within the My Account section on our website.
- Subscriptions that are terminated prior to the end of the minimum contract term shall incur early termination charges equivalent to the rest of the term.
- While subscription fees are prorated in the month of activation, in the month of deactivation a full month’s subscription fee is payable.
- Unless canceled your subscription will automatically continue on a month to month basis after the initial minimum subscription period, until canceled.
Inmarsat iSatPhone Subscription Payment Terms
- You agree to make sure there is sufficient funds in your bank card for the subscription and usage fees that we will bill to it during the life of your subscription.
- Should a subscription payment fail for whatever reason you agree that we may suspend your service with immediate effect, and that you’ll be liable for any outstanding charges on your account.
- We reserve the right to monitor your usage and charge your card at any time of the month for any high usage we see, and failed payments for high usage may result in service suspension.
- If you’re worried about service continuity in case of failed payments, you can leave up to 3 different bank cards in the payment methods section under my-account on our website.
- Our subscription prices are subject to $US exchange rates and therefore your actual monthly charge may be adjusted from time to time.
Next, take a look at our Inmarsat iSatHub Airtime Contracts.