Iridium GO Airtime Contracts
/ month and a $25.00 sign-up fee
Monthly service subscriptions for Iridium GO satellite WiFi hotspots, with a minimum duration of only 1 month.
Iridium GO Airtime Contracts
These are our easy pay-monthly subscriptions are for the Iridium GO satellite WiFi hotspots. Our Iridium GO subscriptions comes with a monthly usage allowance for voice and data calls respectively. All of our Iridium GO subscriptions comes with 10 minutes of voice calls included per month, while data call allowances are 5, 75 and 150 minutes per month respectively, with a fourth ‘all you can eat’ option being very attractive for heavy use.
Note that you need a SIM card from Ashbury SatCom for your Iridium GO subscription, and you can find it from the relevant section in our web shop. If you’re ready to sign up, just add your Iridium GO subscription to your cart and goto checkout, and we’ll carry on billing your card for your monthly service and any out of bundle usage from there on. We’re the only company in the industry to offer easy online pay-monthly subscriptions for Iridium GO in this way.
***Note that you cannot buy subscriptions with an Iridium GO – they must be bought in separate transactions.
Iridium GO Out of Bundle Charges
Iridium GO 5 Minute Subscription
- GO Data calls are charged at a flat rate of $0.75 Per Minute.
- Voice calls are charged at a flat rate of $1.50 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at a flat rate of $0.30 each.
Iridium GO 75 Minute Subscription
- GO Data calls are charged at a flat rate of $0.65 Per Minute.
- Voice calls are charged at a flat rate of $1.40 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at a flat rate of $0.25 each.
Iridium GO 150 Minute Subscription
- GO Data calls are charged at a flat rate of $0.55 Per Minute.
- Voice calls are charged at a flat rate of $1.30 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at a flat rate of $0.10 each.
Iridium GO Unlimited Subscription
- GO Data calls are charged at a flat rate of $0.00 Per Minute.
- Voice calls are charged at a flat rate of $1.20 Per Minute.
- SMS texts charged at a flat rate of $0.00 each.
***All rates above are quoted excluding VAT.
Iridium GO Subscription Billing Terms
- Our Iridium GO subscription billing runs are synchronized to the 10th of every month, which means payment will be taken from your bank card on the 10th of every month.
- When you sign up you will pay a portion of the subscription fee for the first month, which is calculated from the date you sign up until the next billing run.
- The minimum contract duration is 1 billing month, meaning from the 10th of one month to the 9th of the next month. You can cancel your subscription at any time after the first billing month.
- After the initial subscription period, subscriptions can easily be canceled from within the My Account section on our website.
- Subscriptions that are terminated prior to the end of the minimum contract term shall incur early termination charges equivalent to the rest of the term.
- While subscription fees are prorated in the month of activation, in the month of deactivation a full month’s subscription fee is payable.
- Unless canceled your subscription will automatically continue on a month to month basis after the initial minimum subscription period, until canceled.
Iridium GO Subscription Payment Terms
- You agree to make sure there is sufficient funds in your bank card for the subscription and usage fees that we will bill to it during the life of your subscription.
- Should a subscription payment fail for whatever reason you agree that we may suspend your service with immediate effect, and that you’ll be liable for any outstanding charges on your account.
- We reserve the right to monitor your usage and charge your card at any time of the month for any high usage we see, and failed payments for high usage may result in service suspension.
- If you’re worried about service continuity in case of failed payments, you can leave up to 3 different bank cards in the payment methods section under my-account on our website.
- Our subscription prices are subject to $US exchange rates and therefore your actual monthly charge may be adjusted from time to time.
Next, take a look at our Inmarsat iSatPhone Airtime Contracts.